Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob Long Victory fps help!

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Nice one Tomo. That's the gear you need.
We have tri-flow in the short term if you need it. I had to get mine from eBay.com but I know some of the lads used that supplier I posted for tri-flow. Maybe have to go to eBay.com aswell?

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
Nice one Tomo. That's the gear you need.
We have tri-flow in the short term if you need it. I had to get mine from eBay.com but I know some of the lads used that supplier I posted for tri-flow. Maybe have to go to eBay.com aswell?
Thanks tomo..! Just bought some from ebay..question about tri-flow though..this is confusing me..i went to ebay.com and searched up triflow oil..and i found it but it says quote "Recommended by BOB Long for Paintball markers Do not over use. 1 drop is all it takes. Not for use on o-rings.". Isn't it supposed to be used on the 2 o rings on the bolt..?

Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRI-FLOW-Superior-Lubricant-Oil-2-oz-Bottle-guns-tools-/350308852419?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519008e2c3

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Thanks tomo..! Just bought some from ebay..question about tri-flow though..this is confusing me..i went to ebay.com and searched up triflow oil..and i found it but it says quote "Recommended by BOB Long for Paintball markers Do not over use. 1 drop is all it takes. Not for use on o-rings.". Isn't it supposed to be used on the 2 o rings on the bolt..?

Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRI-FLOW-Superior-Lubricant-Oil-2-oz-Bottle-guns-tools-/350308852419?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519008e2c3
That's the stuff you need and yes it is for the two bolt orings. But only those two. One drop on each at the beginning of each day before you visits the crono. That is the right stuff and that is what bob recommends doing.

Reactions: ShaunChin