Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bodging/adjusting an I frame

L J

big big titties
doesnt bodging sound illegal? anyways, got my impy with i frame yesterday, and basically...shoots really really fast, but i noticed that when i pull the trigger, it has like a 1mm pull till it fires, then a few mm after travel.....and i thought maybe a rubber washer would be good there...as i dont have any rubber washers:rolleyes: i used some folded paper behind the trigger and it works a treat, there is no after travel now...but i was just wondering...can the after travel be adjusted?

cheers
Jon:) :) :)

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
Yeah Jon, thats kinda the point of an I-Frame :p

I think this is right....

To adjust pre-travel you take off the grips and take the battery out, on the underside of the top of the frame (if that makes sense) theres a bolt which takes a 3 or 4 mm allen key (I think), you play around with that until it fires as soon as you touch/pull it (or until it feels right for you).

To adjust post-travel you gotta screw the little screw in on the front of the trigger, can't remember which way it goes now, but you might wanna take it right out, put little (a very little) locktite on it, then set it up to how you want it, then leave it to set. :)