Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Body Armor

gunnerson

Hooray for boobies!
I'm all for pain. Mainly because if I 'ball with my friends, anyone that wears protection is a "wimp". Although, of course, that's not true, I don't wear any because I don't want to. But pain does have its advantages. What better way to know that your hit than to scream in pain?:D Really, though, I just wear camo in rec-games, that seem to be enough for me.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
I have no need for protection! i have balls of steel! :)
only jokin. Full body armour for me lads, Jumper, sock hat and gloves, obviously mask also. Hardcore or what?

laters

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Remember, if you do wear armor chances are someone else will know about it, if just yourself wasn't enough. Might as well have printed on it "I'm a wuss that can't take a hit nor get my stupid azz out of the way of paint that I know where is coming from in the first place!"

Plus the extra stuff on will slow ya down, which might tick some people off if you're reffing a tourney.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Hey Killer Onion
Hope the comment about reffing with protection on and been slow to react wasn't aimed at me LOL cos I have never had a complaint yet......4 World Cups, 2 Skyballs and untold local events
and protection works in other ways ...ask Todd Adamson

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I was thinking of getting some emotion chest armour purely because it will make look more muscular. Just kidding.

I personally dont think I would use the stuff because:

1) you are less likely to feel a hit and not go out when you should

2) Its a macho sport and if you dont want to get hurt, dont play

3) I like to show off my wounds to impress young girlies at work

By the way Jonno Alex is getting some as he is concerned about the amount of pain he goes through. What a wuss

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
I know! he was going on about it the other day. Personally i might go for Knee guards cos after sun my knees are in a state!