Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

body Armour

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
I'm looking at body armour but no one lacal seems to stock it so i cant see what its like or get an idea of it's suitability

so what do you use and what do you think of it

im considdering using my hard nox mountain bike armour does any one know if it any different to the paint ball stuff

HELP ME!!!!!

;) :( :confused: :confused: :mad: :cool:

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
To be honest, you are probably best avoiding body armour. The reason for this is that body armour will reduce the amount of bouncers (another way of saying it is that a ball is more likely to break on body armour than on plain clothing). Most players aim for baggy clothing.

Shin and elbow pads are common but even these tend to be foam and are often worn under clothing.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Dont be a pussy John just take the pain dude.
Sereously though I wouldnt bother mate with anything more than knee/shin guards.

the reasons being

1) I would call you a fag for wearing it
2) You are less inclined to feel when you have been shot so could lead to you accidently cheating
3) Mobility would be hampered
4) the money could be used on other more important stuff

If you are looking for body armour the best thing to do is get a paint harness. Not only will it protect your abdomen, it will also give you some lumbar support and you will have somewhere to hold your paint. Plus its cheaper and it will act as a girdle (just kiddin')