Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Body Protection

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
So,

Since I'm looking forward to getting out more on the field this year - reffing and recreational and amateur paintballing - I'm in need of some good protection for the upper body.
Now, I am Lump-ish in size, 191 cm tall, 3XL - 2XL Tees. I don't intend to do supermans - I just want something that will cut down on the amount of pain from all those shots to soft spots (the more body fat, the more it hurts because the ball doesn't break immediately).

Any advice based on personal experience with various groundpounders, body armors?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Have worn the Proto body armour since it came out and i would highly recommend it..however i haven't tried any of the other brands yet.

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
When I'm marshaling and it's cold I wear the 08 empire ground pounder vest, keeps you warm too, but every time I'm hit, I always seem to get caught where theres no protection, usually my sides when calling players out or pointing:(:D but on the upside it also has a bit of protection around the higher bicep area. I usually don't bother wearing it when playing as I get far too hot, so just wear an empire pro shirt under my jersey

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
get the new eclipse one because it doesnt give you a fake 6 pack(avoids any dissapointment from the lady friends when you take it off) and it just looks well top
on a side note i have a real 6 pack thus never having any lady friend of mine being dissapointed