Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BON WHO ARE YOU

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
:)bon up until a couple of years ago i did not know you at all then you appeared with your pitch fork,why do you get involved,you are here too be the admin,alot of guys that have been round the block have respect for the mods like ,Buddha ,Lump,Dusty etc etc because these guys have been around along time,but you have come along and since you have Admin status tried too throw your weight about and hope people back you up.
so my question too you is why?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Hmmmmm???????

If you want to give me an example of "throwing my weight about" ill entertain this thread.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
the last thread about s4s and before you say you didn`t why did Buddha say watch your language, also with your reply you have just proven my point

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
the last thread about s4s and before you say you didn`t why did Buddha say watch your language, also with your reply you have just proven my point
You must have some very thin grasps to reality if you somehow think my previous reply is indicative of throwing my weight around? From your reply it would seem you believe that because im an admin of the site it suddenly means im not allowed to question you into your motives in a clearly provocative thread...

Why don't you ask Buddha why he said that?

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
think i will ,for you too say i have a thin grasp of reality makes me laugh,you have come from being just a member with your pitch fork as you called it,too admin of the site.
you get involved in threads ,when as admin of the site you should maybe sit back,but you get involved.
i ask this as why don`t you let the mods mod and keep out of things as your provocative answers get people going,which does paintball no good

before you affliate me with anybody,i belong too no side but know plenty

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
think i will ,for you too say i have a thin grasp of reality makes me laugh,you have come from being just a member with your pitch fork as you called it,too admin of the site.
you get involved in threads ,when as admin of the site you should maybe sit back,but you get involved.
i ask this as why don`t you let the mods mod and keep out of things as your provocative answers get people going,which does paintball no good

before you affliate me with anybody,i belong too no side but know plenty
So your saying that because I am admin of the site i'm not allowed to voice my personal opinion on my personal account?

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
no what i am saying is ,with your position comes responsability maybe setting up an account under another name would be better .
as you represent the site and if people disrespect what you are saying it reflects on the site .all i say is look at Buddha take a lesson from him

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
no what i am saying is ,with your position comes responsability maybe setting up an account under another name would be better .
as you represent the site and if people disrespect what you are saying it reflects on the site .all i say is look at Buddha take a lesson from him
I represent the site on my admin account.

This is my personal one.