Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BON WHO ARE YOU

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Since I appointed myself 'The People's Super-Mod' I too have toned down my postings. Not because I was told to though. No-one can tell me nothing. I answer to 'the People'.

Bisc, if you ever down on your luck, need help, and you can find me, maybe you should call the Peoples Super-Mod?

Finding me is going to be the tricky part....

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
Biscuit, if you have a problem with it feel free to get in touch with Robbo, his email is robbo@p8ntballer.com

Which is why you may have noticed my personal postings since becoming admin have dropped to nearly 0, especially those related to highly charged topics. However to address the individual topic in question, it had already caused a huge thread and flame war which ended up with a mod on the forum no longer being with us. The simple fact of the matter was the information being requested was not hard to provide information, in fact, at any day in a given month I could provide the exact financials of either of my 2 companies down to the penny and all I use for that is a basic double cash book.

It may just of been a coincidence (a very large one), but the fact that just days after I offered my opinion (and yes, not in the most diplomatic of ways) that I thought something dodgy was going on some figures got published kind of proved my point no? And just to say, I appreciate the comments on "reflections" however I have a feeling Biscuits reason for posting this is more sinister than he is letting on as this is something he could of easily brought up with Buddha, Robbo or even myself in private.
bon don`t do sinister ,i say what i see and hell it gets me in trouble.also don`t do private infact if i could do it too your face and ask the same question i would even in public,on a side note bon i`ve got robbo`s phone number so if i thought it was that bad i would ring him,this was not started because of s4s

Last edited:

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
buddha totally agree with you,but bon needs too see that there is a blurred line between his admin account and his private account,which ever he uses it still reflects on the site

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
Bon has you have brought up s4s have you said sorry too Suzy Barrnett for the comments you said about her ,this is what i mean sometimes we say things that are out of order
we then have too put right,it maybe hard but we have too man up.
Dusty Bon is an employee as he gets paid for running the site and keeping it working

Reactions: niallist and EELZ

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Bon has you have brought up s4s have you said sorry too Suzy Barrnett for the comments you said about her ,this is what i mean sometimes we say things that are out of order
we then have too put right,it maybe hard but we have too man up.
Well said Biscuit. You have my support (and plenty of others (y) ). But I'm not getting into another Internet bunfight with anyone because I have something to do this weekend. "What?" I hear you all cry.

Playing paintball.

pow pow. ON YOUR HOPPER! probably.....

Last edited:
Reactions: DBiggaFigga

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
If as you say the thread has no ulteria motive then the topic at hand is resolved. I will not be making another account to post my opinion from. My personal opinion is posted from this account, all offical business is posted from the admin account. This will not be changing anytime soon and I won't be entertaining any further discussion on the matter.

Last edited: