The Home Of European Paintball

"bone" halo battery pack

invid

Tippmann UK
Nov 3, 2003
Glasgow
Visit site
aye cheers emailed the maker, now awaiting his reply

asked specifically about adaptors/converters and what wattage the convertor should run at

will post his advice on this thread for anyone that is interested

Skeet

Platinum Member
Having also read the thread, one poster staes "I know why the cost $50, ater buying the cells and the charger that cost $10...it came to $47"

So I would imagine you can buy the charger. All you need is a UK equivalent with the correct power and voltage output and a 9V style connector.

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
If anyone is after rechargeable super-longlife battery packs like the above but cant be arsed getting them shipped and risking the import tax i've designed some as part of a uni project and consequently am making up a load of them for my team but if there is enough interest i could do some for other people...?

What i'll do is find out exactly what they are costing me to make and then add a few quid for postage (or just meet me at the masters) i can provide proper UK chargers aswell at cost, packs will be 4 or 6 cells depending if youre bothered about weight as even the 4 cell packs will easily outlast std batteries in the 6 cell format due to them being super high output industrial spec cells.

PM me if youre interested.