Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bone Pack Query

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Have you checked if you've blown the fuse ?
will check now, never thought about that, was fine earlier but will check again.

fuse is fine. think mine could be more than just the female connectors being lesbian or whatever it was.

Shining Glory

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Once the pins have been swapped then connect battery up and then plug in charger.

The led will flash red green red green then off, 5 secs later will come back on with red.

Or try the fuse if you get nothing.

edit -----damm you nitro

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Once the pins have been swapped then connect battery up and then plug in charger.

The led will flash red green red green then off, 5 secs later will come back on with red.

Or try the fuse if you get nothing.

edit -----damm you nitro
nope still no red light coming on, not even after 30 seconds:(

perhaps my pp3 is actually ****ed.

Shining Glory

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Check that you pulled the tabs back out on the pins, otherwise the wires will just push back through,thus not making a connection and not charge.

You do get the flashing light sequence though?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Check that you pulled the tabs back out on the pins, otherwise the wires will just push back through,thus not making a connection.
did so, had trouble when pulling out the other way, got stuck in the other side didnt they:rolleyes:

just moved the connector down the wire:eek::D

oh well, ill just await a new one from dog once fish sorts it all out.

or if he is really busy i will go by meself but i just assumed that as he was doing the group buy it would be best if he talked to dueydog in order to avoid confusion

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I had an incline they were the wrong way round . Now someone tell fish :p
Same here..

But it was reading thomas111 post that made me try and have a fiddle around.

Shinning Glory did a good job making it easier , but instead of using screw driver or scissors to push up the pins, get a long nose plier to pull them out.

Yeah someone needs to tell fish, tell him he needs to come on here and thank thomas111 and shinning glory;)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Thankyou to all of the above :)

Anyone who cannot sort themselves; please post the adapter back to myself in a first class envelope; and I shall re-solder properly and then glue the top back on so there is no risk of them opening it up and fiddling... etc.

I shall be at the masters this weekend, and will try to have as many spare ones there as possible in the hope that I can just trade them for the ones you currently have.

If you still having problems with it, after doing the re-wire; then please e-mail me again, I shall give you the return address (postage was around £2), and if you whip the lot off back to myself, I will investigate or give you a replacement...

End of the day, if I have faulty parts, I can sort out replacements; if you can fix, then that's all well and good, though I would recommend you do send it to me so that I can solder them back in properly!

Thankyou to everyone who has helped in here, and to all for their patience. Any problems, and you do all already have my e-mail address (still no response from Matt at Dueydog by the way :mad:)

edit: forgot to mention, all postage will be refunded :)