Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bonus Balling

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Not bothered to read the whole thread, 8 pages and over 100 posts, never gona happen!

However, your playing in a tourney, you think you have shot someone, not sure, or think they may be able to wipe, so you shoot them some more so they are 100% hit and out. IMO thats fair, as the player shooting you aint gona risk the guy staying in an being those crucial points you needed.

Secondly, when pple are walking out of field, you walk thru a line of paint, you can expect to be shot, i dont shoot people on purpose when i know they are out, but if they walk thru a line of my paint, i know they are coming but i need to keep that line down, i aint gona stop shooting, it would lose me the advantage on that lane.

Getting shot is part of the game, i dont agree with excessive shooting, but when someone needs to keep shooting as they need to lock down a lane, or makesure someone is out, imo thats a fair call.

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
chrismrgn said:
Not bothered to read the whole thread, 8 pages and over 100 posts, never gona happen!
Getting shot is part of the game, i dont agree with excessive shooting, but when someone needs to keep shooting as they need to lock down a lane, or makesure someone is out, imo thats a fair call.
You should read it in full.
We know that people get shot and if you walk across the shooting lane,well, it's already been said to be fair but a couple of people think that it's ok, as it is part of the game ,possibly the whole point of the game. So you can brag about it,to who ever will listen.