Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bonus Balling

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
i AGREE COMPLETEY.... NOT BIG NOT CLEVER

However more to the point Y do some of these 12 year olds or new user come on search or watever for threads 1-5 years old and post something daft thinking its big and clever, you would have thought they had enough on there plate lowballing and posting in new threads!

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
for bonus balling to be ok is when its accidental, i.e. you have already let off your stream of paint when the first ball hits the guy, the rest just have to follow - nothing you can do about that. - if you understand what i mean

but properly when you can see the guy is out then no. anybody who does it should be banned from the game.

and the insurgence of dead threats being resurrected is getting on my nerves.

mat_immortal

Nov 13, 2007
lol boys im not for bonus balling
my mate thort it would be funny to poast it not me !

im not a lowballer !!
[[mat]]

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
I can't believe I just wasted 10 minutes of my time!

Is there any way someonme can lock the thread in case Tommeh comes back :p

Katxx

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
I can't believe I just wasted 10 minutes of my time!

Is there any way someonme can lock the thread in case Tommeh comes back :p

Katxx
:eek: i didnt go away did i!? but i havnt posted on here for ages and i completely forgot about this thread tbh but yeah bonus balling FTW, i havnt really seen anyone get bonus balled an i've been playing for a while now most weekends it hardly ever happens tbh its accidental when it does IMO.........

Lots of love Tom

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
:eek: i didnt go away did i!? but i havnt posted on here for ages and i completely forgot about this thread tbh but yeah bonus balling FTW, i havnt really seen anyone get bonus balled an i've been playing for a while now most weekends it hardly ever happens tbh its accidental when it does IMO.........

Lots of Extra love Tom
Fixed ;)