Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

boots ?

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
deffo, got to love a decent pair of hiking boots, or as i found out the trail running shoes work realy well, especially the diorsaz range from quechua in decathlon. (most people wont know what im on about but those who have been to a decathlon store hopefully will)

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
yes but they have been proposed for ages and have never been released, presumably tanked are still working on them

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Discount football boots ftw. Tenner gets you a pair. I got mine after falling on my face off the gate and taking a teammate down with me. My studs are completely plastic, but I saw a whole bunch that had metal tips/caps from the screw that attached them to the boot. Legal or not?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
tanel 360 if your after a high ankle suport with maximum grip i was dubious untill i got some myself but will not swap them for anything

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
were from devrij?
my dcs dont do it for me lol

ben
Any big sports shop, I was lucky enough to find a pair on sale. Makes a huge difference to your game (especially if you're a forward). Well worth it. DCs + mud + oily paint= embarrassment :D Defo no metal studs though. At the last tourney I was at they nearly made a whole team play in their normal shoes because of it.

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
masters rules

rule 7.06 players must not wear shoes with metal cleats or spikes, including plastic studs which are mushroomed due to wear

me personally have no problems with metal studs not spikes there is a masive difference. metal studs take a hell of a long time to wear so will stay rounded. Spikes burst and tbh plastic studs are just as bad once worn, they get very very sharp.

Me personally wear blades have done so for the last 3 years and cant fault them. even wore them at campaign cup on the grass and had no issues (only as it was grass i have been informed though)