Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle Blows Up

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Trev I believe you have spoken to Mo at Freekz now, if you haven't been able to contact either Mick or Mo then please pm me and I will supply you their contact details.

Mick and Mo have also been trying to respond to Stako but their emails are getting bounced back and the number on stakos website doesn't appear to be working/correct.

Let me state what I have been told by Mick, that until each individual item that was involved in the incident has been tested, then until it is ruled safe it will be banned from use at the site, the Compressor, The Reg and The bottle, but not Nige ;)

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Trev I believe you have spoken to Mo at Freekz now, if you haven't been able to contact either Mick or Mo then please pm me and I will supply you their contact details.

Mick and Mo have also been trying to respond to Stako but their emails are getting bounced back and the number on stakos website doesn't appear to be working/correct.

Let me state what I have been told by Mick, that until each individual item that was involved in the incident has been tested, then until it is ruled safe it will be banned from use at the site, the Compressor, The Reg and The bottle, but not Nige ;)
When emailing STAKO you need to use a .com or similar email addy, all .co.uk emails get bounced back by their server.

crillz

Aug 13, 2007
London
sell stako???

ok, ive got a stako that i bought off leigh-nexus and im quite worried after reading this thread. i got it tested at millenium paris where they submerged it in water and placed a green sticker over the gauge. should i send it to stako?

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
ok, ive got a stako that i bought off leigh-nexus and im quite worried after reading this thread. i got it tested at millenium paris where they submerged it in water and placed a green sticker over the gauge. should send it stako and hope they give me some money to buy another tank.
And where do you live :confused:

Cloud cuckoo land :rolleyes:

Oh you were joking :D

I must be tired ;)