Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle Blows Up

its a shame Nige.

I dont belive stako is at fault here...however i would like to wait and see what hapc brings back. until then im just gunna do a 3000 fill.
Thats exactly what I have told my guys today. If they are using Stako's with pro Toyz regs, they only fill to 3000psi.
I dont know what to make at this and once again "I am NOT blaming anyone!" I just want to try and minimise any risk I can.
Once bitten and all that ;)
Nige

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
spreadz nice to hear a fellow baller is recovering well,a quick question will you be getting the ukpsf insurance and will you be telling your guys to do the same

spreadz nice to hear a fellow baller is recovering well,a quick question will you be getting the ukpsf insurance and will you be telling your guys to do the same
Hi mate
Many thanks for the wishes.
I do have my own insurance thet covers me for certain sports (paintball, jet-Skiing, water skiing etc) but for the few pounds it costs to join the UKPSF one I will be doing that too. Bully used to help us many years ago so supporting anything he does or is involved in is a bit of payback :)
I have a meeting with the guys this weekend to go through this with them.
I think its a great idea :)
Nige

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
nice to hear that just wish a few more people would promote this and not think bully,s doing it to make money,as i know he is not ,that,s just not bully

lance-impactUk

Impact D7'S
Aug 21, 2007
Chatham, Kent
www.nemesissports.co.uk
ive never spoke to you nige but i herd bout wot happend and i woz in shock and couldnt get my head round it, ive never herd of anything like that happen in paintball sins ive only bin playing for a season. but i wish you all the best and hope u r back in top shape in no time ;)

lance

nice to hear that just wish a few more people would promote this and not think bully,s doing it to make money,as i know he is not ,that,s just not bully
I think the problem is with this is its not very well promoted in the South. I know there are some sites that do belong to the UKPSF but from a players point we dont hear much about it down here. The insurance probably wont be valid for many of the tournaments we play but it will still help if I come up North playing this year with friends.
I know Steve doesnt make much money from doing the UKPSF as I have spoken about this to him at S****horpe when I last seen him. I have been aware of it for years due to when Terry and Liz Martin used to do it. (they used to play for us when we were West Coast) I have also known Steve for years since he sponsored us with Undercover Camo and he never used to make much money back then either as he always spent it on bringing beer for us at events :D
When we used to run the old South West League with Niall Squires we made it a rule that ALL players had to belong to the UKPSF to play the league. If they were not members they didnt play.
Nige

ive never spoke to you nige but i herd bout wot happend and i woz in shock and couldnt get my head round it, ive never herd of anything like that happen in paintball sins ive only bin playing for a season. but i wish you all the best and hope u r back in top shape in no time ;)

lance

Cheers Lance,
I do have a laugh with a few of your guys but that is an excuse to have a coffee and chat if ever I need one :)
Thanks for the wishes mate and hope to meet you at the next Freekz if your there.
Take care mate
Nige