Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle Blows Up

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
spreadz maybe you could help to change this situation down south with your contacts and get the changes made so that all events run to the same safety rules on hpa ,and i can,t think of a better person to highlight this than you as unfortunatly you have first hand experiance of what can go wrong

spreadz maybe you could help to change this situation down south with your contacts and get the changes made so that all events run to the same safety rules on hpa ,and i can,t think of a better person to highlight this than you as unfortunatly you have first hand experiance of what can go wrong
I would promote anything to get people to take notice mate and will be doing something Im sure :)
I need to get back around the fields and start talking to people first to see what awareness has been promoted and whats in the pipelines :)
Will keep people updated
Nige

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
I think the problem is with this is its not very well promoted in the South. I know there are some sites that do belong to the UKPSF but from a players point we dont hear much about it down here. The insurance probably wont be valid for many of the tournaments we play but it will still help if I come up North playing this year with friends.
I know Steve doesnt make much money from doing the UKPSF as I have spoken about this to him at S****horpe when I last seen him. I have been aware of it for years due to when Terry and Liz Martin used to do it. (they used to play for us when we were West Coast) I have also known Steve for years since he sponsored us with Undercover Camo and he never used to make much money back then either as he always spent it on bringing beer for us at events :D
When we used to run the old South West League with Niall Squires we made it a rule that ALL players had to belong to the UKPSF to play the league. If they were not members they didnt play.
Nige

could'nt agree more with that statement, steve is a thouroughly good bloke.
Im just getting back to a point where im kitted out enough to play again and getting a membership is once again high on my list of priorities. you have to support the people who help make this game possible to play here in the UK.

Ive still got some of my old undercover camos (again we used to be sponsored), over 10 years old now :D

BTW - HPA is fairy new to me as I only ever used to use C02 im glad I read this thread and learned a few things. and sorry to hear this sort of thing happened to you hope you make a speedy recovery and wish you all the best for the future.

I think we should all chip in a couple of quid to get you a new ego!

teamxray

MAKE MY DAY
Aug 15, 2007
london
another way at all events you set aside a fill station just for stackos just a thought untill we get the full verdict on what has happened if people still wanna use them

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
I think it was some sort of freak accident. What i have read nige isn't the kind of person to be reckless with his air and put himself in danger. I also think that stako wouldnt personally make dodgy aircanisters. it is just one of those things that the man above is trying to worn us. if the report was clear then i wouldnt hesitate in buying a stako. just let someone else fill it :p i know you dontknow me nige but good to hear your doing well and you havent stopped playing the great sport you love. Just wanted to put across my point :D