Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle/Marker problem?

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England

i threw this together really quickly, with a random account n'all! so yea this is what happens when i screw in the tank ect

Will

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
unless my eyes are deceiving me the gauge was reading nearly zero not 1500psi. An empty bottle may be your problem.

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
your tank looks pretty empty there enough to make a hiss but not enough to move the bolt. try with some air i think it will work fine

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
With Air attached and on wind the HPR all the way in and then out 2 turns i think and then see if the bolt moves freely

Ive only have a etek 2 & 3 and cant find what a etek 1 is but is its a start

And once you over a chrono keep winding out untill you reach the correct FPS

The LPR should be flush with the cap

Worth a try

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
your tank looks pretty empty there enough to make a hiss but not enough to move the bolt. try with some air i think it will work fine

unless my eyes are deceiving me the gauge was reading nearly zero not 1500psi. An empty bottle may be your problem.

Would it still not be enough to make the bolt stiff ??

Ive had about the same before and found it hard to move the bolt ?

Last edited:

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Would it still not be enough to make the bolt stiff ??

Ive had about the same before and found it hard to move the bolt ?
There has to be enough pressure to make any regulators work ( and by that i mean enough pressure to move the piston against the pressure of the piston springs ) and that looks to be empty,

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Must of had more air then i though then :)

See if you can press the pin in on your bottle reg. If you can the you have no air and thats defo causing the issue

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
this gun has been faultless for years and has never let anyone that used it down, I gave this gun to young Will On Sunday, he`s new to the Bears as he`s one of our Pit Crew apprentices, the gun was aired up and firing well on Sunday to show Will that it was a Spot on gun,
So Will !! other than perhaps to put a New battery in, What have you done to it ? I`m wondering as I can`t remember if you could have held the trigger in whilst pressing the on button like some guns , accidentally changed something in the modes ?
Guys, Will is 14 and hasn`t a clue about guns, he had a Smart Parts Ion that was a mess, I told him to dump the Ion and gave him what I thought to be a very decent gun to be proud of.
Will :- I would recommend Not to touch the gun yourself but wait until either one of the Bears check it out, ( probably me )
or if you go to any event to take and speak to a Planet Eclipse Tech, .... before you make it worse !!
although after seeing the vid, I would say you need air ??

Last edited: