Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle retest

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
i live in London I need my bottle retested this is the first time I’ve needed to do this does anyone know the quickest and easiest place to get this done?

Also I need it for the 8th of April and made a school boy errors and left it late!
Thanks

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
If you need it for CPPS round 1 call bricket wood, they can send it to be tested by hpac and you can collect from CPPS.

If it's for another event, give them a try anyway but you might struggle with the quick turnaround.

Reactions: TrappStar

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
Yeah mate it’s not for a event. I’ve been gone for 5 years need to easy myself back in to it lol.
It’s just a walk on at Cobham but I’m buzzing to get back out there playing again. Picking up a marker tomorrow. Checked my old kit and the bottle is from 2012 :(

What I may try to do is buy a new one before and just get it tested sometime next month!

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
You can run through this list and see who can sort you quickly locally:

https://www.sita.org.uk/idest/idest_members.php

A drop off at Bricket to get it sorted by HPAC would be my preference, but a local-ish centre would be quickest
Thanks mate not sure I can get mine tested anyways! And think I need a new reg I’ve dug through the old kit bag and the reg looks a bit dodgy :(

Attachments

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I’ve just seen that some gorilla tanks can’t be tested in the uk and EU. I imported mine 5years ago and ideas if it can be??
Bods covered it because you have the Pi symbol

Some people privately import US/Canada spec bottles and get a surprise when sites don’t let them fill here.
It’s a matter as to whether the bottle model is being sold for a specific market as to whether the company gets it certified for specific markets or all markets

Reactions: TrappStar