Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle retest

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thanks mate not sure I can get mine tested anyways! And think I need a new reg I’ve dug through the old kit bag and the reg looks a bit dodgy :(
If you’re happy that it’s been sealed all that time and it’s only gunk, rust etc on the regulator then you can submit it for testing as is and get a new regulator included in a slightly higher price.
The combined price would tend to be cheaper than a regulator and a test seperately

Note that the actual hydro test is the cylinder only, not the regulator

Reactions: TrappStar

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
It also has an ISO number on it which as far as i know means it's covered worldwide, but i have yet to find clarification on that yet, the last i saw the UKPSF HPA guide doesn't mention ISO numbers but that was written about 15 years ago.

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
It also has an ISO number on it which as far as i know means it's covered worldwide, but i have yet to find clarification on that yet, the last i saw the UKPSF HPA guide doesn't mention ISO numbers but that was written about 15 years ago.
Is it bad that I just ran what’s left of the air through my new marker because I can’t wait to use it. Calling up anywhere to get it tested not having any luck. But it works still. I’m not dead. ;)