Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle tape?

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
well, to be honest .. i use an nxe bottle cover myself. ;)

Just saying other people may choose not to as i've heard sometimes they can get soaked in such things as Xball.

Was just trying to say, it's their bottle so i suppose they can do what they want with it :)

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire

mate if i was you dont use grip tape will not do the re-sell much good and will be a b!tch to remove and as for asking which tape to use is something you can discover for yourself gaffa tape will leave a gooey residue after removal and be smooth to grip tape i would reccomend would be electrical tape or you could try masking tape but masking tape may not apply well to the surface just go nuts thats the luxury of buying your own gear its YOURS do what you think will work best and experiment the worst thing that happens is you buy a bottle cover mate.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
look for athletic tape, or hockey grip tape. I got some ice hockey tape imported from the states for i couldnt see any i liked from the UK. My bottle cover is just neoprene, so didnt have very good grip on your shoulder, so i cut the back of it off and taped the bottom of the bottle. Ill take a picture of it if you dont see what i mean.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
if youve taken bounces off your tank it must have been the paint your oponents were using. Iv taken bounces of my lense before, doesnt mean its going to do it consistantly