Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle testing - East Anglia/Norfolk

Gamble

Nov 29, 2005
Norwich
www.kitsune-paintball.co.uk
Hiya
Just wondered if anyone knows of anywhere in East Anglia, preferably Norfolk (preferably Norwich) who can test a bottle.
I tried a local diving shop and the cost he came back with was silly high, I'm only looking to put a test on it so I can sell it but I want to go with somewhere reputable for peace of mind.
Cheers!
Matt

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The preferred option is to use HPAC - the people who provide air to many paintball sites and events.

However any approved test station can conduct the test. Dive shops won't do the testing (unless they are an approved centre as well) but can be a cheap option as you would hand the bottle to them and collect later. Some will especially mark up the price if they don't like paintballers
(I once used a local dive centre to get one bottle tested for a good price, a couple of months later I went back and asked another guy behind the counter who quoted double the price ..... because the first guy was happy to do business with paintballers and liked my bottle as an alternative to divers pony cylinders, but the second guy was a miserable git who didn't want business from paintballers)

You can equally ask your local paintball site and they may also do the middle man task for you and put it through hpac or their testers

http://www.sita.org.uk/idest/