• Poll closed .

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Woodenspoon,
my name is Peter .. how do you do?
I hope you are well and full of the joys of spring .... it's a lovely time of year for all of us I think, and does wonders for the winter-time blues we tend to accumulate don't ya think?

Anyway, if you ever talk to my mods like that again in suggesting they suck your m and m's then I'll ban you permanently ... no way back ever .... understand young man?

thewoodenspoon

Dec 29, 2009
Hi Woodenspoon,
my name is Peter .. how do you do?
I hope you are well and full of the joys of spring .... it's a lovely time of year for all of us I think, and does wonders for the winter-time blues we tend to accumulate don't ya think?

Anyway, if you ever talk to my mods like that again in suggesting they suck your m and m's then I'll ban you permanently ... no way back ever .... understand young man?
Hey Peter im good meh i hate spring but hey XD yeah they do alot best part of winter is the photography side i think, and i understand i will take my week ban and be done with it but im only sorry to a few people.. i know they didnt deserve being spoken to like that but then again whats the point of making a poll to see who gets voted for a weeks ban? seems a little stupid dont you think? i agree i messed up on that sale but does it really have to come to a one week ban lol