Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bought an item 2 weeks ago, still unreceived.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
sorry for no contact, but i did not look at the post as i sent the item standard post as agreed with you, and never looked back thinking you would receive it fine .

i will contact royal mail and let you know via this post tomorrow morning
Recorded, signed for, costs less than a quid, as the sender/seller, you can track online whether the goods have been delivered/signed for or not.
If the buyer has not received the goods, then the seller has to refund the amount in full to the buyer, and file a claim with the post office or courior.
I always send insured to cover myself. If the item is less than £50, i use recorded delivery, anything above that i make sure it is insured to the correct amount.

Reactions: ooyer

ooyer

Wing-Man #66
Sep 2, 2012
Contacting Royal Mail won't get you very far unless you sent it recorded delivery

Regular 1st and 2nd class mail isn't trackable
yer right but i have the wait a set time before i can claim for the parcel as it's not missing till 21(i think) working day

this is the info i need to get from them so i will right first thing monday :D

Last edited:
Reactions: NitroBall

ooyer

Wing-Man #66
Sep 2, 2012
i have been looking online and Royal Mail do not class an item of mail as "Lost" until after 15 working days

you paid on the 18/09/12 at night, i shipped it on the 20/09/12, now only been 6 working day. i have had standard parcel take that long in the past so it could be with you in the next day or 2

if it's not with you in 10 working day i will say it lost and refund you then just claim on the 15th day.

Last edited:

Wozalek

Celtic Druids
Nov 26, 2011
Chester
I paid you on the 13th bud. I've attached a picture of proof of this. Went to the post office again yesterday - nothing.

Going by what you're saying I'm pretty sure it's been '15 working days' or whatever. I know it's up to the mods to advise what to do but obviously I'd like a refund as soon as is convenient please matey.image.jpg

ooyer

Wing-Man #66
Sep 2, 2012
sorry for the delay i went away for a few days.

you are now refunded