Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounce hat/cap

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Hey everyone just wondering what everyone wears on their heads. Been looking into bounce caps as one of the local boys got one but just paintball are out of stock now and cant seem to find them anywhere else in the uk. Anyone know anywhere in the uk? Or anything else much the same? Cheers

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
The original bounce caps come from Hundredth Monkey. but Empire do a version that is a padded baseball cap. Not quite as good as the Hundredth Monkey one, but much easier to get

I'd give @L.i.P.S a call to try and order am Empire one

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Wear a beanie but sometimes it doesn't quite cut it. Pal of mines has an empire one but like i say it went out of stock. Looked at the hundredth monkey ones but struggling to find them in the uk. Will see what Lips says cheers guys!

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
As alexd said, the Hundredth Monkey Turtle cap was the one and only best choice for head protection, but there customer service is quite frankly .... crap !

You could try the Dream Team Padded cap

A few Euro Refs have chosen theses in place of the Turtle cap.

But they cater there orders to the person, so you can pick and chose what colour you desire.

They are basted in portugal, but i think the product is worth extra shipping charges.

Also ANS Gear sale the "Atlas Paintball Flex Fit Padded Bounce Hat"

Hope that helps
Thomas

caps with ventilation.jpg