Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Bounce vest

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Maxwell1209, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Ditto on alexs post about jerseys

Back in the day when I was going from punter days to walkons I bought a bargain bucket jersey (no padding) so that I would 'fit in' with the 'proper' paintballers. Until I discovered that 'proper' paintballers wear many different things. I wore it a couple of times then left it in the cupboard for years before giving it away

In more recent years I've been given and bought padded jerseys (Jersey clinic level 3)
    I use these for the few times I've played tournament and for practice / photography
    I've a generic one, a team one and a lime green French one which is best for photography under the media vest as the arms look less like a player

One day we may get a set of jerseys for our scenario team. We've designed a custom camouflage scheme and some of the guys have worn my jerseys and are generally being convinced
    (But it also wouldn't look too good if I convince everyone to buy jerseys but go down to a t shirt again myself !)

Play with what's comfortable for you