Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Bounce vest

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Maxwell1209, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Ditto on alexs post about jerseys

Back in the day when I was going from punter days to walkons I bought a bargain bucket jersey (no padding) so that I would 'fit in' with the 'proper' paintballers. Until I discovered that 'proper' paintballers wear many different things. I wore it a couple of times then left it in the cupboard for years before giving it away

In more recent years I've been given and bought padded jerseys (Jersey clinic level 3)
    I use these for the few times I've played tournament and for practice / photography
    I've a generic one, a team one and a lime green French one which is best for photography under the media vest as the arms look less like a player

One day we may get a set of jerseys for our scenario team. We've designed a custom camouflage scheme and some of the guys have worn my jerseys and are generally being convinced
    (But it also wouldn't look too good if I convince everyone to buy jerseys but go down to a t shirt again myself !)

Play with what's comfortable for you