Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounce vests.... Your opinions??

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Cant speak for Woodsballers ,but pointless in Tournie paintball. If your gunning from a bunker your chest should be mainly covered by gun,elbows down ,unless you have a chicken wing going on,hands so gloves possibly. So you should nt be taking shots to the chest. Running should also be with your gun up ,so gloves and elbow pads again are going to stop more paint .If reloading with your gun down ocassionally,should only be done while in cover.If your taking shots to the torso,your doing something fundamentally wrong anyways.If you were going to wear one,it should be on your back for point blank muggings.Where at least it would save you some pain. Spend the cash on some coaching on how not to get hit ,rather than putting up with it

Reactions: Care_Bears

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
and speaking for woodsballers. same applies..you shouldn't be getting hit in your chest, unless your doing it rambo style :p. Mostly your going to get hit in the face, marker, hand or arm.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I had a bounce vest and just got too hot wearing them. I think alot of first time players seem to go for them initally and end up selling them as they loose the fear of getting shot close up. Just wear your jersey baggy and you will get just as many bounces. :)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Also people who walk around with just a bounce vest on look extremely festive.
That does my head in! Genuinely a pet peeve "Oh look, this padding looks like muscles, think I'm ripped" Shame it doesn't hide your muffin top

and people that just wear slide shorts, it's like walking around in Lycra.

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
i wear all the padding and it will at some point help you, they are worth the money, i wear planet although there could be better designs out there. its better to wear one and get a bounce in either tourny and woodsball, regardless of where you play.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
That does my head in! Genuinely a pet peeve "Oh look, this padding looks like muscles, think I'm ripped" Shame it doesn't hide your muffin top

and people that just wear slide shorts, it's like walking around in Lycra.
HK flipflops in december is a bit weird aswell.

And skinny guys who get a large black tattoo, which is fine, but walk down the street in a vest, in the snow.

Ok so the last one isnt paintball related :)

Reactions: MorphMann