Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounce vests.... Your opinions??

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I wear PE one son wears eclipse ,his is thicker in the padding.
I always play in mine takes the sting out,still get bruised though,after getting up and personal.
Got hit in my fatty bit over kidneys few weeks ago,at close range just above pack three times in same place,I had to have a little lay down!

RichB

Devoid of ego
Sep 3, 2010
Teeside
I remember back in the day having to strip off in the rain so Marshalls could check we only had a t shirt under
our playing tops. Madness
I remember having to do this too this too!! Think it might have been Mayhem Masters back in the 90s!!

DJLane

May 8, 2013
UK
Yep - bounce vest all the way for me from now on, esp if playing woodsball/scenario with some death or glory charges for victory :)

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Mayhem masters 1992. One layer only under your top. I went for tiger stripe jacket and a t-shirt. Nowadays I use a bounce vest to supplement the inbuilt one I have, helps keep a fat bloke in the game longer to make up for the lack of speed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
It realistically depends on your individual style of play.

Generally they just make you sweat but if your setting an ambush or gonna attack enemy HQ from very close proximity then you would be stupid not to wear one.

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
I wouldn't play with out one, I use the eclipse overload range of pads, I find them to help more when Im diving than when I actually get shot. Its just down to personal preference really.

Reactions: MorphMann