Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounce vests.... Your opinions??

Impling

Hit? What hit?
Nov 15, 2011
Streatham, london
Yeah I would love to play without a bounce vest xD but with a heart condition and a device in my chest.. I not aloud by my coach to play with out one on at all times -_- The things I do for the sport :)

Reactions: MorphMann

Pillage and Plunder
Jun 14, 2011
Bognor Regis
never not wear a bounce vest after the first time i got mugged at a stupidly close range, also bounced a good few hits that would have seen me walking to the dead box

Huni J

Nov 23, 2013
Man up and wear one ?? only a fool doesn`t !! I`ve found over the years of the different types that Empire make the best one ( short sleeves ) and now also the Planet Eclipse similar , all the soft types that Dye and others do, seem to make you feel the hits more, It`s not so much for you Not feeling the hits but hopefully to have the Balls bounce off you, The best bit of kit I would recommend is the Elbow Pads, now this you will see over time ? a huge amount of balls bouncing off you to keep you in the game.
I am sorry but may i ask, i have got one tactical vest and then one should wear the short sleeve bounce vest? Appologies but i am just little lost. New player.

Roywilliamsc

Mar 8, 2014
Used to play years ago just came back to the sport seem to remember getting much more bused was always having huge bruises. I would not wear bounce vest but that is not me. but all to there own