Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounce vests.... Your opinions??

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I almost always wear one. I play often enough that, if I didn't, I'd almost always be covered in bruises. Plus, if you've ever taken four or five balls to the shoulders in a mugging.... ;)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Man up and wear one ?? only a fool doesn`t !! I`ve found over the years of the different types that Empire make the best one ( short sleeves ) and now also the Planet Eclipse similar , all the soft types that Dye and others do, seem to make you feel the hits more, It`s not so much for you Not feeling the hits but hopefully to have the Balls bounce off you, The best bit of kit I would recommend is the Elbow Pads, now this you will see over time ? a huge amount of balls bouncing off you to keep you in the game.

Reactions: Huni J

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
i personally cant stand them ! with the quality of paint now its going to break regardless and i would much rather feel comfortable playing over getting a 1 in 1000 bounces :)

Not only that jerseys nowadays are so padded anyway there is no point

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I've owned a couple - couldn't get along with them. I'd say only invest in one if you already have everything else.

In my opinion, knee pads are far more useful than a bounce vest.

Reactions: Buck_lad

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
use elbow pads and knee pads. bounce vest...never got along with them. I just wear a T shirt underneath. it's all down to personal choice ..try one out see if you like it :).

Reactions: Buck_lad

Buck_lad

Feb 10, 2013
Lincoln
I think elbow pads could be a better option for me, my main concern was that a bounce vest would restrict me a little, so yeah.... Elbow pads It will be!! (For now!) cheers for the input guys