Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounce Vests

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Infamously, shoes are not on the MS list of approved equipment, so the wearing of tartan slippers, or any other kind of footwear is a grey area, however, it is presumed that they are actually allowed due to the following exclusion:
Damn and blast!

Trust me to buy tartan slippers with spikes to stop me falling arse over tit when I'm mowing the lawn

Looks like I need a plan B ;)

Last edited:

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
The problem is that those rules are HORRIBLY out of date. The other problem is that the layers can only be a certain thickness according to those rules. We have a couple guys who train with them on and it's absolutely ridiculous how many bounces you get... I caught one of the guys in a lane on his way into a bunker and NONE of the paint broke on him. He called himself anyway since it's training, but still man... I don't want THAT happening in a tournament situation.
With decent paint you won't... training paint bounces off everything. I hit a guy twice in the pack at point blank range at a domestic tournament (so we used training paint) in December and they both bounced off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanchez