Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Boxing Day @ NSPA

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
NSPA the people have spoken i would happily play boxing day but most people who drive me down will not beable to play. i would think most people from universal will be able to play 27th

NSPA

The Mouth
NSPA the people have spoken i would happily play boxing day but most people who drive me down will not beable to play. i would think most people from universal will be able to play 27th
An NSPA meeting is scheduled soon my friends, so all will be discussed then! As soon as we know what's best for all we'll post. But we will do our very best to please you all!:D

We've just got to hope for snow over the Xmas holidays, cos that'll be a whole load of fun:eek:

NSPA

The Mouth
I meant fun for me to watch, didn't expect you loonies to actually really want to play in it!:eek:

I'd just love to see Singer do one of his snake dives, but not stop! I reckon with snow on the ground we'll find him in the next village!:D

Anyway Moppy will be easy to shoot cos he'll be to busy making a rude snowman and Chris will be to busy moaning his head's cold and his dodgy fingers have frozen!:p

I'll have to have a word with him upstairs to make sure we get snow, he owe's me a favour or two!
Daz:)

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Yeah but if boxing day no one can make it from up here. Also leave my spaka fingers alone they never work ! As for frozen head it is a right piss take in the winter having little hair as the solar panel for the love machine does not seem to work as well on dark days !