Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Boxmag for my Tippmann TMC

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
Hi,
here i´m on building me a super compact boxmagazine for my TMC. I used the gearbox housing and part of HaloToo and the Slim cyclonefeed housing.

I´m pretty Close but not finished i Need to think about box design first (where and how construct Things etc.) !!! ;)

There i got a vid of testing the internals:

Reactions: scooby_doo

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Here i build the new final connector axle, i found the (to long) rod in my cocker parts. Now i got 2 Solutions of making it set right: 1st build a spacer out of a pipe and use a nut or 2nd cut the rod and glue it in. I also build out of an alu pipe a connector for the cyclonefeed arms. The engine is now well fixed by ...
so the internals are done and just build the box is left !!! ;)

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Thank you !

It´s getting smaller a bit, but also i get more Volume by cut the cyclone housing and feedneck. :rolleyes:

So i´ve got the final plan:
The box will be out of three main parts. 1st one the top Piece includes door, mag adaptor and strong Frame for connect to Piece 2. the lower box which is just an empty box. Piece 3 will be the engine, cyclone etc. unit which you just put into the lower box.

As soon i got the sheet metal i will go on !!!

Reactions: dfr350

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Thanks again !!!

So i found some alu sheet metal (old license plates) not that what i´m looking for but free !!!

Need to screw all together after i found enough nice Fitting screws and nuts, also Need to build a door etc. after finish i go use some camo of an old pant and make it nice and None reflecting surface !!! ;)

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
I can see the light, at the end of the tunnel !!! :rolleyes:

I build a ball channel which sit´s very Close to front to have a max. ball flow not done i´m thinking about use simple tape or fiberglas cause i have to use for other things too !?!?!?
Also i did some camo outside work which gives you a pretty good view of how it´s gonna look, done !!! ;)

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Here some pics of the test Setup:

The tape on the feedhose and the paper floor will get fixed as soon i found some got some cheap material !!!

Here an idea of a front grip, cause the box isn´t well for a grip like magazines(she is Slim, but not a good grip) !!! ;)