Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Boys liver ruptured playing paintball.

Discussion in 'Speak your Brains' started by I can't shoot straight, May 6, 2016.

1. I can't shoot straight Living Life to the Max! I think :P

I can't shoot straight
    Message Count:
    rorodr0033 likes this.
  2. Stan Platinum Member

Stan
    Message Count:
    Varies from 10's to hundreds depending on time of year, playing conditions, etc.

3. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    It is the daily mail of course

Check out yesterday's thread with advance notice and UKPSF comments for the Suns article

As a so called member of paintballs media, I'm impressed by the Suns high investigative standards above the daily mail

4. nick "the shadow cat" Illegitimi non carborundum

nick "the shadow cat"
    Message Count:
    Intresting that they're quoting a study from14 years ago to get figures from. Also stating that 43% of injuries were from leg injuries like fractues. Well falling over can happen any timeto any one. Shody half arsed reporting at its worst!

5. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Welcome to the 21st century, there is no journalism.
    The articles are just lifted out of the BMJ and rehashed like everything in the newspapers.

The sun took the active step of contacting ukpsf
    The mail just sat someone in front of Google for 5 minutes (perhaps they contacted ukpba and they will be awaiting a response for the next few years or so like me)

Ever read an article headed 'for immeadiate release'?
    Too lazy to cut and paste* the content, we should think outselves lucky that articles don't begin and end 'dear so called journalist, please get this through your editor' / 'lots of love prunella the pr girl'

* a literal phrase that came from newspapers once upon a time when there were journalists