Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bran New LUXE

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Luxe

Razza has 1 left whicxh is a black one,Punisher usually have loads in stock, Ive tried to get hold of Darryl the owner of Luxe but hes not answering his mobile to see who has stock of what.Warped have none.I think they will be in very short supply soon. Just be aware parts will be short as well and they do have problems with the eyes.
Mr Bling

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA
Punishers is a good company bought a few smaller bits that were impossible to get in the UK from them.

More than likely to get charged though and make sure they send it with enough insurance to cover any loss in transit. If they even have any of course
Just ordered some bits through Punisher. I called and asked about import duty and VAT. The guy I talked to said he'd write 'gift' on the custom form. He said he shipped to the UK a lot. He also mentioned, in passing, that he even shipped a marker to Brazil and put the value of a ¢1500 marker as $50 to escape tax. So they are pretty cool about shipping. But you'd probably have to call him directly. I recommend Skype ;)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
If your really clever, then you can have it sent back as a warrenty service repair. ;)

Means that it can be insured for loss, but marked as zero value as it won't been seen as a first time sale.. :D..

Thats my naughty avoiding import tax dodge of the day ... :eek: ( Children please dont try this at home ) :p

G

Gassy

If your really clever, then you can have it sent back as a warrenty service repair. ;)

Means that it can be insured for loss, but marked as zero value as it won't been seen as a first time sale.. :D..

Thats my naughty avoiding import tax dodge of the day ... :eek: ( Children please dont try this at home ) :p

That's fine untill they ask for the original receipt of purchase or the papers for when you sent it out of the countryfor repair.