Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Brand New Ion Not Working

size 6 feet

Mar 28, 2004
coventry
Visit site
finally got some air and a couple of pots of paint to try my new ion had it three weeks and been dying to try it out:D .BUT started shooting a few balls and it stopped firing noticed it had switched itself off,so i put in a brand new duracell in and tried again ,LASTED THREE shots then zip,nothing ,nowt.!!!!
now the marker will not switch even

any suggestions greatfully recieved:mad: ;)

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Try calling smart parts or the retail store you bought it from instead of moaning about it on the internet.

Youll probably get a faster response :)

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
Smarts parts customer care is pretty appauling......is it always after 3 balls it stops working? If so then it could me sumthing wrong with the board.

Ryder.

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
a mate has an Ion and the on/off button stopped working only after about 2 weeks,
looks like typical SP make a new gun then send it out and await any problems then sort them out after the customer has found them (proberly saves on product testing)
if i sound a bit negative towards SP i had one of the first 03 shockers had nothing but problems with it and it took 3 trips back to SPE and the full Evolve works (and a couple of hundred quid to boot) to sort it out and by the time i had it running sweet i was just fed up with the thing.

rant over good luck getting it sorted
M@

bulldog2k

The membrane button can be really stiff. Have you checked to make sure there's no debris on the other side of it? Have you tried connected the hoses, but not sliding board in all the way and trying to turn it on manually with the grey button sticking out of the top, rather than using the membrane? I reckon it's gotta be connected with that

SP support for the Ion has been tiptop as far as I'm concerned, as has they're quality control. Sorry that you seem to have got the exception, mate