Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Brazil v England

Originally posted by fierce

At this World Cup, the german team is going through the round with HUGE luck. The US boys shown us very good soccer today, but they lost.

Luck yeah thats the German way.

An easy group on the easy side of the world cup.

Come to think of it how the hell were they seeded when they didn't finish top of thier qualifing group.
Also when we are here kraut bashing how the hell did they win the bid on the 2006 world cup when the south africans were the favourites to host it.

Its true what they say 'MONEY TALKS':mad:

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
You know what !!!!
If Scots are so proud of their country, why is it, there are more Jocks living outside of Scotland than in ?
Says a lot I think :)

Scotty D

Too serious by half
Feb 2, 2002
Kinross. Scotland
Visit site
Pat, there may, as you say, be more Scots living outside of Scotland but it is nothing to do with lack of pride in their home country but because the weather here is very crap at the best of times.
The weather was also given as being the reason as to why most Scots emigrated.

I was under the mistaken impression that this thread was started to discuss the England-Brazil game, not to slag off Scotland or any other country.

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
Scotty ,,,,,,The thread with my name on it has been changed by one of the moderators from 'We Love our Scotland sooo much that most of us choose to live in England'

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Scotty D
Pat, there may, as you say, be more Scots living outside of Scotland but it is nothing to do with lack of pride in their home country but because the weather here is very crap at the best of times. The weather was also given as being the reason as to why most Scots emigrated.
I was under the mistaken impression that this thread was started to discuss the England-Brazil game, not to slag off Scotland or any other country.
Scotty, as long as Pat keeps winding things up, having a dig at us English, then the **** is gonna keep comin up under his name !!!
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Scotty D
Ah righty then, fair call Robbo.
By the way, when and where is the first X-ball game?

Scotty, the first X-Ball game is actually in Pittsburgh but if you are talking about the first England practice session for the X-ball team, then that is going to be on the weekend 20-21st July at a location yet to be sorted out.
I have already had two site owners who have offered their site for free, so it's just a matter of getting the most convenient for the team.
As soon as I have firmed up the location, I will let everybody on the board know.
Laterz
Robbo