Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Break Drills

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Originally posted by Tommy Gun-Nexus
It all depends on whether ya'll are talking about centre or tape 50's. Generally, centre 50's are easier to make as there are usually large blind spots and not as much paint is flying through the centre as its easier (and safer) to sweetspot a tape. You can also gun into the bunker helping to put in shooters :cool:

To make a tape 50 off the break you gotta run like a cheeter on speed to have a chance of getting in!

Jamie '50 King' Abbot (Nexus) has gotta be one of quickest fronts out there. Blink and ya missed him!

Later ;)
Thank god!!! Someone finally sees that I'm nothing special... the centre fifty is pretty simple if you keep your head down! I'm useless on the tapes!

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I still think we should organise a few races on the track at campaign. Who case do the equivalent on a 50 run (based on the main fields at campaign) down the track at crystal palace...while kitted up.

Should be fun.......i'll be there with my stop-watch, cos im fat.:D

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
I just want to see the look on peoples faces when they see loads of kitted up playings running up and down a track with people timing them. People wont know what to make of it! :D

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
Having never been, I was a bit confused about how much people living near by knew about it as I have some really goods friends that live about ten minutes away (actually opposite the football grounds) and didnt know anything about it. How well is it advertised to Joe Public that its going on?