Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Breakout Division

Joephillips3

May 25, 2014
Hey, could someone tell me about the rules and stuff to do with the breakout division e.g how many man and stuff just doing some research because thinking about trying it next year.

Thanks Joe :)

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Scheduled for Saturday. Good intro to tournie. Format is 5 man, semi not rampant other rules are Mills based

Good intro and the CPPS guys will help you

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
In addition to the above
There are painted marks about 1m either side of the start gate, you can be anywhere between them (both feet within) and don't have to be touching the gate as long as your marker is pointing backwards.

Reactions: alexd

Joephillips3

May 25, 2014
In addition to the above
There are painted marks about 1m either side of the start gate, you can be anywhere between them (both feet within) and don't have to be touching the gate as long as your marker is pointing backwards.[/QUOTE

So is it not limited paint eg 2 pods as someone told me this?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
With the start gate position it is more relaxed, but as beginners in breakout avoid learning bad habits and go with the intent to use the correct position
For the tiny advantage in one year you could cripple yourself with a bad habit when professing

I'm not a tourney player but have played some games recently. I have some bad habits for tournament brought from the last 10 years in scenario and have to deliberatly think about not doing them

Don't worry about neat reloads, don't replace pods, don't call hit, don't reach around your back to feel for a self paint check, don't pick up pods when hit ......