Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

breakouts

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
what do you guys do have like 5 people shooting off the break or just 4 and get 3 people into the 50's

we were thinking of 6 guns up and then geting one person straight in to the 50's and then get 3 more to join him#

kyle

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Depends mostly on the field mate, you can t really say how many guns you play off a break till you have seen and walked the field.

Once you have seen the field you can see if it would be a good idea to do the 6 shootin 1 runnin thing, but on another field it might be better to have 3 runnin and 4 shootin and so on.

Hope that helps

Mak D:cool:

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Sometimes you can have the 50 guy shooting as well and half way to his bunker there's a blind spot so he can get in anyway - as Mak says, it depends on the field.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by MrPink
Or, do as Dynasty did in the HB Finals - 7 guns up on the break:D
Yep, muchos cool, the only difference is, that Dynasty can actually get the paint roughly on target on da move. We're a little short on Greenspans, Oppies and Skinny Kevins in the squad at the mo, so the only thing we're liable to hit on the break is the BA225 inbound to Gatwick from Malaga.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Gotta say that Dynasty Ton Tons game should be required training material for any team. I even tried to emulate an Oppie Bunker run, nearly worked, but it would be fair to say the opposition crapped em selfs when I got into their back right coke can.

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by MrPink
Or, do as Dynasty did in the HB Finals - 7 guns up on the break:D
LOL...... thats common for StormUK, just ask the teams in the finals at Amsterdam. :D :D :p

The ugly ducklings at to change their strategy big time! to even keep alive on the break. lolololol :p