Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

breakwell : Your call guys .....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
All those of you who were gripped by the thread that covered mr breakwell and his antics, which by the way was one of the most popular threads this forum has ever had for some reason, are now gonna have to make a decision. I just received an email from tom breakwell and it goes something like this :-

what do i have to do to get my bans lifted, i realised i was a dick, i realised i should of just shut my mouth, and i realise what i done was stupid, ill apologies to mark duffy, face to face, ill send a email to every member on p8ntballer appoligising if i have to, ill say sorry to rich, you all the mods, ill do anything, i didnt realise how much the gun incident would **** my paintball career up, and i can honestly say i am actually sorry for what i done, all i want to do is carry on playing, ill apoligise to everyone who was involved, id do anything weather helping rich out with the fields to just saying sorry, i matured and realised that what i done was stupid, and i do realise a man in your position was right in what you did, but cant i just have a second chance to prove everyone wrong, if i step out of line, again, then ill ban myself you wont have to, but i realise now what i done, and have matured since it happened, the whole mark duffy thing happened at the wrong time, i had my parents split, i had my A levels going on, i was starting university, i lost my job, and i was stressed, so when the whole mark duffy think kicked off, it pushed me over the edge, ill meet you face to face and say sorry, ill even beg you to let me play, all i want is to play ball, isnt there any way i can redeem what i done wrong ? , just another chance ?

Now, from my point of view, he was abusive to me, and also threatened me [in a way] and so I was really pi$sed off with him, so pis$ed off in fact, I was willing to make the trip to his front door and demand an apology. I'm actually quite glad it never came to that for obvious reasons.
Anyway, even with all the crahp coming in my direction, I kinda got this feeling he may have learned a lesson and I don't like to think I may have caused a person to lose the thing he loves most in life over a series of stupid mistakes and behaviours ...

I may be wrong but I wanna give this guy a last chance chance and if I am wrong about him, we won't have to wait very long before he fuhks up again and then at least we know he cannot learn a damn thing.
And to be fair here, there will be enough eyes on him that he won't be able to get away with one damned thing without someone blurting it out on here ..

But ..... I'm not the one who has to mix with him on the circuit, you guys are, and I think it right and proper you should be canvassed for your opinion.
And of course Mark Duffy deserves a big say in this because he was the guy who was wronged in the first place even though he didn't end up losing anything.
I might be going soft here, I probably am but thats just one opinion and so, I'd like to hear all of yours.
Thanks for taking part, if in fact you do .....

And a big thanks to L.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
what do i have to do to get my bans lifted, i realised i was a dick, i realised i should of just shut my mouth, and i realise what i done was stupid, ill apologies to mark duffy, face to face, ill send a email to every member on p8ntballer appoligising if i have to, ill say sorry to rich, you all the mods, ill do anything, i didnt realise how much the gun incident would **** my paintball career up, and i can honestly say i am actually sorry for what i done, all i want to do is carry on playing, ill apoligise to everyone who was involved, id do anything weather helping rich out with the fields to just saying sorry, i matured and realised that what i done was stupid, and i do realise a man in your position was right in what you did, but cant i just have a second chance to prove everyone wrong, if i step out of line, again, then ill ban myself you wont have to, but i realise now what i done, and have matured since it happened, the whole mark duffy thing happened at the wrong time, i had my parents split, i had my A levels going on, i was starting university, i lost my job, and i was stressed, so when the whole mark duffy think kicked off, it pushed me over the edge, ill meet you face to face and say sorry, ill even beg you to let me play, all i want is to play ball, isnt there any way i can redeem what i done wrong ? , just another chance ?
what an absolute crock of ****e. The kid's obviously just trying to say what ever it takes to be able to play again. He's matured over the space of a month, He had his "a-levels" going on at the same time he was starting uni sob sob, wah wah. It's excuse after excuse, lie after lie. I don't want to be at the same event as him ever, I find it hard enough to relax knowing that my kit bag is sat in the pits with spare goggles loaders and tank whilst im on the field as it is, let alone if this thieving scum sucker were to be there.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Interestingly, I read that thread as night time reading instead of revising for my finals last night.

What I saw absolutely shocked me. If it was my decision I personally would not change my stance, he may be remorseful for the incident involving Mark Duffy, however it's not like it was a one off. He got caught trying to steal someone's air bottle, he also openly stole parts from some poor kid's marker and proceeded to post this all over facebook, where this poor guy could see his marker stripped in pieces and then to top it all off had his face rubbed in it by a torrent of abuse.

It may just be me but IMO we do not need this type of person within the paintballing community, in fact within society in general, however that is very wishful thinking. I am of the strong belief that people do not change significantly, "once a cheater, always a cheater" and all that. He has done it before, it wouldn't be long before the little scrote got overwhelmingly tempted by something and would not be able to stop himself.

C-unit got what was coming to him and long let it stay that way.

G

Gassy

what an absolute crock of ****e. The kid's obviously just trying to say what ever it takes to be able to play again. He's matured over the space of a month, He had his "a-levels" going on at the same time he was starting uni sob sob, wah wah. It's excuse after excuse, lie after lie. I don't want to be at the same event as him ever, I find it hard enough to relax knowing that my kit bag is sat in the pits with spare goggles loaders and tank whilst im on the field as it is, let alone if this thieving scum sucker were to be there.
When Pete asked my opinion on this matter that is almost exactly what I said,it is like a party political manifesto full of all the promises people want to hear but you know in reality it is just a pack of lies.

Good post mate.

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Ten reasonsable points.

1.) He is an idiot and a thief
2.) His facebook profile goes on about his support for the EDL and Villa youth, thinking he is some 'cool' football hooligan.
3.) If he had never been caught, he would be on the same path as he had always been on.
4.) Who the F**K is going to let him on there team?
5.) Would letting him back be a positive image for our sport?
6.) Would Rich harris etc trust him around other peoples possesions?
7.) would his mere presence cause fights and arguments?
8.) Would he not get comfortable once again and carry on being that arrogant tw@t we know and love so dearly?
9.) Would other people lift his ban around the paintball world?
10.) Would this be a free ticket for future scammers?

slyshot

Mar 9, 2010
We all know how expensive paintball equipment is, if my kit bag got stolen with everything in it i couldn't afford to replace it all and would be out of the sport.

I wouldn't want to be playing at a site were there is a known thief and i feel that just knowing he was there on the day would put a taint on my day mentally.

thiefs get real punishments in court and have everything taken away, he has just had paintball taken away for a few months, i don;t think this is any were near enough time to learn a lesson.

As for stress, im in a tough position at the moment like alot of people are but it would NEVER lead to me stealing from anyone. ever

G

Gassy

I think I must be going soft then .. either that or I have just slid into 'fat ass gullability' mode ...
I don't think your going soft Pete,like you say it's the players who have to leave their kit with breakwell if he is at an event so they should be able to make their views known.

He is a self confessed con-man and bare faced thief at best.