Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

breakwell : Your call guys .....

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
I have been in a few scrapes in the past myself and have done many things I'd be glad to forget.. No Angel many of us.. Thing is, a lot of what was wrong in my past and many others, were heat of the moment stuff, rather than premeditated, There are mistakes and there is to-the-bone-wrong. I think I could forgive this guy if he paid his dues and the reffin thing is a great idea.. Put back in to the community.. But the whole bullying thing really got me, the facebook gun thing was utterly wrong and to boast about it just made me sick. Give it more time and see what he comes back with?
Pretty much exactly what i was going to write, i dont think he should EVER be back on this forum, but perhaps in time...not saying right now, but in time he can work to regain a spot in the community, i mean think of the prison system people go in, do there time then come out and they have a 2nd chance.
Again never back on here but perhaps at some local sites reffing etc i think could be a good thing......not sure though its a hard one to call, i just think with all the talk of actually hurting the guy if he was at an event and some of the talk thats gone on, are we not going a bit far? its a moral battle for me this one, because i would like to forgive in time, but i cant see how......although i disagree completely on hurting the bloke should he come to an event, i expect most of us are in our mid to late 20's and upwards thats not very adult.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pretty much exactly what i was going to write, i dont think he should EVER be back on this forum, but perhaps in time...not saying right now, but in time he can work to regain a spot in the community, i mean think of the prison system people go in, do there time then come out and they have a 2nd chance.
Again never back on here but perhaps at some local sites reffing etc i think could be a good thing......not sure though its a hard one to call, i just think with all the talk of actually hurting the guy if he was at an event and some of the talk thats gone on, are we not going a bit far? its a moral battle for me this one, because i would like to forgive in time, but i cant see how......although i disagree completely on hurting the bloke should he come to an event, i expect most of us as in our mid to late 20's thats not very adult.
You are right, he shouldn't be hurt ..... we have all made mistakes, maybe not the sort of thing breakwell has done but a lot of us have fuhked up and for all breakwell's faults, he doesn't yet deserve to be injured.

I may appear hypocritical here because I wasn't best pleased with him after he threatened me [of sorts] but there is a very small part of me that feels sorry for him I suppose because he has completely lost the very thing all of us hold so dear ... our sport!

Maybe it was this that changed his attitude if indeed he has changed .. I honestly don't know about that .... I think I'm a bit gullible sometimes when it comes to believing people :rolleyes:
Anyway, what I think is academic, it's you guys who hold his fate and I will go along with whatever you feel appropriate because it's you guys who will be around him.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
You are right, he shouldn't be hurt ..... we have all made mistakes, maybe not the sort of thing breakwell has done but a lot of us have fuhked up and for all breakwell's faults, he doesn't yet deserve to be injured.

I may appear hypocritical here because I wasn't best pleased with him after he threatened me [of sorts] but there is a very small part of me that feels sorry for him I suppose because he has completely lost the very thing all of us hold so dear ... our sport!

Maybe it was this that changed his attitude if indeed he has changed .. I honestly don't know about that .... I think I'm a bit gullible sometimes when it comes to believing people :rolleyes:
Anyway, what I think is academic, it's you guys who hold his fate and I will go along with whatever you feel appropriate because it's you guys who will be around him.

I'm afraid it's all about perspective. As one person playing paintball what benefit is he? Weigh the potential benefit against the risk he poses and it's a pretty one sided affair.

Let's face it, he certainly won't keep the industry afloat by himself and he's not exactly athletic enough to be properly competitive and inspiring to others by being at the top level. Unless considering Sumo wrestling. Or pie eating.

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
I think this thread shows that if you f*** around with people in our sport - like breakwell has done - then you won't be tolerated. May this be a warning to any other people like the man himself that you will not get away with it.

Reactions: Soul Doubt

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
I think this thread shows that if you f*** around with people in our sport - like breakwell has done - then you won't be tolerated. May this be a warning to any other people like the man himself that you will not get away with it.

Yeah thats the problem with this for sale forum, whilst it is a great utility, it requires a great level of trust between buyer and seller, and whilst it's always good to trust the seller/buyer it gets harder when t**** like these come on here trying to scam people, whats even harder is when they've got nobody to vouch for them or they arn't really a part of p8ntballer, and they think they can get away with it, although like you say, they really can't get away with it and hopefully that restores peoples confidence of buying/ selling, it sure does for mine :D