Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

breakwell : Your call guys .....

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I meant to hit the preview post but posted instead, I didn't like the way it read... The points were there but not being so articulate with wording I couldn't write it correctly with out looking like a kiss ass :)

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
I'm going to have to agree with the majority people here and say let the ban stand. He was given more than enough opportunity to settle this like a man long ago, but we've all seen his response to that. It seems to me as if hes only apologising at this point because hes out of options and its finally dawned on him how ****ed he is, not because hes actually sorry.
I think he may have sent this Email long ago, but it has been lost in the internet post. He may even have a reciept and a webpage from 7 years ago to let us see how busy the internet was over christmas

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
He sent this to me yesterday:-

lump suggested i ref for a year unpaid, to gain peoples trust, then decide what happenes, ? id be happly to ref for 5 years unpaid, to be able to play, ... ohh and im giving joe bollard the money for the parts of his gun, missing, just to clear that problem up

Comments please .....

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
I think the animosity that could be directed at him during an event could cause serious problems. Nice guys who ref get abuse, so he could be in for something a few levels above that.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I have read all this along with the original thread and am in agreement with everyone, No to coming back on here, No to being able to go back on site and definately No to being a Marshall. As has been mentioned if we all knew he was a marshall, then I'm pretty sure that a field of 10 players would ALL be shooting him and not each other and although this would give them a big smile on their faces, it would probably hurt breakwell and then it could end up in the press and then all of a sudden the sport that we LOVE, would be getting the wrong press and we are back at square one yet again.

Robbo, I think you knew deep down what the answer was going to be before you even posted this up. We know you do this as it was something that was in your Blood for years, and now that you have other interests, this is something that you cant shake off, the forums and our community is a very close knit family and we all help and look after our own.

Bye breakwell and good luck in whatever your chosen career is.

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Do the crime do the time..

I have been in a few scrapes in the past myself and have done many things I'd be glad to forget.. No Angel many of us.. Thing is, a lot of what was wrong in my past and many others, were heat of the moment stuff, rather than premeditated, There are mistakes and there is to-the-bone-wrong. I think I could forgive this guy if he paid his dues and the reffin thing is a great idea.. Put back in to the community.. But the whole bullying thing really got me, the facebook gun thing was utterly wrong and to boast about it just made me sick. Give it more time and see what he comes back with?