Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bricket wood Formula 5 or 3's

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
Well you guy's have asked for it so let's see if we can get John's arm up his back and put on an event at Bricket wood some time after Christmas.
I think it would need 8 or 10 teams to confirm with a deposit to bring this to life.

I will put my money where my mouth is and take the first slot for the Storm Gorrilaz

1. Gorrilaz
2. STD
3. Sabotage
4. Redskins
5. Storm
6. Topcats samurai
7. Madness / Splatpack
8. Outrage
9. Mercenaries
10. London Mayhem
11. london Defiance

Only you guy's can make it happen so off you go!

Wiggles:):):):)

Reactions: Bolter

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
STD have wanted to do a formula 5 for ages now. We would definitely be looking to play a F5 at Bricket Wood!

P.S. As long as the dates don't clash with league games...

Reactions: wiggles01

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I have spoken to Yorkie & John, between them they will let me hire the field & lend us the score board & associated electronics (that are not cheap!) also John said he will travel over to oversee the event...

So if you guys want an F5 event at Bricket wood I will arrange one for the start of next year so it doesn't clash with any other event. We need 8 teams to make it happen so come and bend my ear on the 3rd at the players party, lets get it done!

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
I think your right there and with the reduced field size ten may be too many?
seven should work just fine with four playing and the three ready to rotate when needed.

W
that was my only concern as i cant supply the same size field as john for the f5 so the format would have to work on my field size, ok guys n girls lets make this happen.
cheers
yorkie.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
This should be very good . If i cant play i will be coming down to watch

Unless a scratch team is put in :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Im pretty sure we can get a Storm team down (date dependant) but I would give JonBon a call as he may not see this.

Ronnie Hollingtons Mayhem team may be interested too. Dont know how to contact him though.