Bricket Wood Weekly Training Diary Mon 14th to Sun 20th

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Updated mon 14th 9am
Bricket Wood Weekly Training Diary Mon 14th to Sun 20th
Hi Guys n Girls well this is the last training sessions of 2015 and what a year its been first off i would like to thank all the teams that have supported us this year at Bricket Wood with out you guys n girls we wouldnt be here, Also thank you to the members of the Bricket wood paintball club i hope we gave you guys n girls good value for money with the membership scheme i know that there were a lot of you that made big savings from joining the membership scheme, the biggest savers were the London Topcats with there yearly training fees paint discounts shop discounts and winning the top attending team they saved £735 over the year and won £590 in prizes making a total of £1325 and that cost them JUST £30 each to register as members at the beginning of the year, ALL MEMBERSHIPS WILL RE START ON THE 1ST JANUARY, so if you want to make big savings join our club for the 2016 season as of the 1st January THANKS AGAIN TO YOU GUYS N GIRLS !!
This weekend will be the last weekend were open as we will be closing over Christmas we will reopen on Saturday the 2nd January, to all paintballers and their families everyone at Bricket Wood paintball wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Diary
Mon 14th
field 1

Field 2
1. CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------

Tue 15th
field 1

field 2
1. CLOSED
---------------------------------------
wed 16th
field 1

field 2
1. CLOSED
------------------------------------
thurs 17th
field 1

field 2
1. CLOSED
fri 18th
field 1

field 2
1. CLOSED
sat 19th
field 1
1.D.O.A

field 2
1. CLOSED
Sun 20th
Field 1
1.HOSTILITY
2. SAMURAI
3. TOPCATS

Field 2
1. CLOSED

thanks again everyone
YORKIE

Last edited:

DYE HARD

Mar 15, 2003
cambridgeshire
Dear Yorkie.

Happy new year.

I assume your referring to training when you say top attending team of 2015, Otherwise I must be living in some sort of parallel universe.