The Home Of European Paintball

Bricket Wood Winter Series Cup Finals, Round 3 December 1st

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
ok guys n girls
the 5 man division is now full, thankyou to all the teams for their fantastic support see you all on the 1st Dec
Dont forget
Bricket Wood Charity Christmas Party & Winter League Presentation Evening
This years Charity Christmas party and winter series cup presentation evening is on Saturday 1st december after the final leg of the winter series cup, it starts at 7.00pm at bricket wood, this years charities are Cystic Fibrosis and Cancer Research in memory of Martain Vepas (team Samurai) and Jay Ford (London Nexus) ALL NET PROFFITS from the evening will be split between the 2 charities, this years event we have a Dj and an auction we have food and a bar and some fun games that will be a fantastic laugh,
for the auction kee action, GI, Celtic, have donated some cool stuff, so bring some money to bid with, sorry no credit cards.
if any of you need a hotel for the evening here are links to 2 great hotels not more than 3 mins drive from the park

www.thistle.com/UK St Albans
www.premierinn.com/ Bricket Wood, Smug Oak Lane

last years event was a real blast, but this year we need to do even better so show your support
any enquiries call 07968120424

also another fantastic offer to help raise money for our charities
CHARITY PAINTBALL CLASS / SUPER CLINIC
Ok guys n girls
here at Bricket Wood Paintball were offering you the chance to attend a paintball super clinic / class, run by some of the top players in the world
and all its going to cost is £10, yes just £10 + paintballs, Bricket Wood Paintball Pro Training Centre. has teamed up with Jason Wheeler of Russian Legion, Clint Moore of London Nexus, and Mark...
Dale (Orlando World cup winner Twizz) of London Tigers,
these guys have donated a day in 2013 (date to be confirmed) where they will attend, Bricket Wood Paintball and school you guys in the skills needed to be a great baller, ALL THE DAYFEE'S will be donated to our charitys Cystic Fibrosis and Cancer Research in memory of our Friends Martain Vepas (Team Samurai) and Jay Ford (London Nexus) we are hoping to team up with some other coaches for this day and its going to be a must attend event. This event is open to new players and experianced players
to register for this day call
lets raise some more money for these worthwhile charitys
cheers all
Yorkie

helder

Jan 28, 2012
london/ canning town
Hi there

Is anyone a player short ? My mate wants to play but the team I'm playing is full so if anyone has a spot please let me know

Thanks

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Blue Hawks still looking for players to make up their team. Please just come and see them in the morning. Thanks