Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bricket wood winter series cup league standings

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
I don't come on here often, but when I do I hope it's for something more important than Defiance chucking their rattle about again!

I'll clear this up for all of the keyboard warriors.

Whilst in Paris at the Millennium, I arranged with Yorkie that the boys (who are still all rostered players on one of my 3 teams), would play Round 1 of the Winter Series as the majority of players would be in Orlando.
Unfortunately, in the space of coming back from Disney, arranging everything for World Cup, running a business and sleeping, the small matter of a team name for the event slipped my mind. Apologies.

The following is in no disrespect to Yorkie, BW or the Series...

Relentless or any team associated with Relentless will stand down in the Winter Series rankings so far.
If we are fortunate enough to earn a podium position at the next event, I will be there to accept any trophy/prizes, but will not use any points earned.

As a team we have had a busy and expensive year, I have put together a team of whoever can afford to play to support Yorkie and Bricket Wood after everything that has been done for us throughout the season. As always, we play to win, but sometimes it's more important to have some fun as the season comes to an end and just play paintball with your mates.

I think the way this should have been dealt with is that team owners/captains should have spoken to Yorkie directly rather than airing their thoughts on here, quite clearly not knowing any of the facts.
Yorkie does a lot for all of the teams who support BW, I think anybody throwing their opinion about in here should be picking the phone up to him and apologising. He's the last person to do anything under hand as implied.

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
New league standings race to 2

RaceTo-2 Division
PTS Rd1 Rd2

15 -10 - 5 London Defiance
10 -6 -4 Ratz
10 -- -10 LONDON RELENTLESS
8 - - -8 Tigers 2
6 - - - 6 Tigers 1
5 -5 - - ATPB
3 - - -3 Iron Lions
2 - - -2 Samurai 1
1 - - -1 Samurai 2

IN THE INTEREST OF SPORTING BEHAIVOUR LONDON RELENTLESS HAVE ASKED THAT THEIR SCORES FROM ROUND ONE BE SCRATCHED!
this now puts them in joint 2nd

this is the behaivour that leads to awards at bricket wood! not rankin points thanks gents

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
the big one is the bricket wood team of the year award this comes with unlimited free training for 1 team at bricket wood for a whole year and its worth a lot of money, some teams can save £1000's of pounds with this prize in one year, better than a few cases of paint i think!!!!!
Its an awesome prize York....and maybe goes to why the fun winter series is more.important to eveeyobe participating and wanting to do well!

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Its an awesome prize York....and maybe goes to why the fun winter series is more.important to eveeyobe participating and wanting to do well!
sorry mr hart by your comment youve missed the point!! the bricket wood team of the year isnt won by the team that wins the series it goes to the team that has carried the ethos of bricket wood the best
the qualities are fair play, bringing new players into the game, loyalty, and general good manners these are what i look for in a team not just scores, help improve our sport and bricket wood will try and help you!

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
sorry mr hart by your comment youve missed the point!! the bricket wood team of the year isnt won by the team that wins the series it goes to the team that has carried the ethos of bricket wood the best
the qualities are fair play, bringing new players into the game, loyalty, and general good manners these are what i look for in a team not just scores, help improve our sport and bricket wood will try and help you!
Ahh fair enough mate....mistook your answer to wes!

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
The now very silent Marc0 has not been online since his last post.

Whilst I am pleased the points for two seperate squads have now been seperated once more I am not happy with the comments regarding Defiance or myself.

London Defiance have always supported Bricket Wood and Yorkie and we continue to do so.

When two teams with different names have their scores combined this breaks rules, if as Gran and Yorkie state this was a mistake then that is unfortunate, but the scores should have remained seperate.

I am pleased this has been resolved and look forward to moving on from this "affair" quickly.

Thanks

Reactions: K I 7V G Z

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
if as Gran and Yorkie state this was a mistake then that is unfortunate
Let's get this crystal, it's never been a case of a 'mistake'. I haven't made the above post because you have kicked up another fuss when something hasn't gone your way. I have infact posted what I want to happen in respect to Yorkie as a mate and what he has done for Relentless as a team.

Make no mistakes about it, IF I wanted to keep the scores from Round 1 where my boys played in place of the ones in Florida, then I'm 100% sure they would be vaild. This was agreed with Yorkie in Paris as I thought I'd made clear above.

Now the sensible thing to do would be to keep quiet on it, because you're not doing yourself or Defiance any favours on this one.