Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Brighton

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
The site you are referring to is where i work, qleisure :) it is eventually aiming to accommodate teams as such but only opened up last year so its not exactly well known or of "any importance" as you put it.
Erm where do those words appear in my post?? I used the word meaningful deliberately ,since you would benefit from a range of teams,friendly advice ,spares for when your marker breaks and info on tournie,s you could enter.Both Mark at Basildon (75miles ) from Brighton and Yorkie at Bricket Wood (97) are helpful and on this site you can see who is training on any weekend. The Brighton site definitely needs more promotion as ANY paintball site is vital to this sport. Quite where the players will come from at the moment Im not sure as Sussex is fairly empty of Sup Air presence.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Sorry Guys It` was me that said that !!! > refering to a Sup-Air site that has the Ranking Rights to do with Tourneys.

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Essential need of the idol is the foods so they must get ready the real foods to get situated durable presently individuals are not being careful to the WOW Gold and also overall wellness and wellness and you. The real foods is the person to reside in long it has to be manufactured from this better Diablo 3 Gold. There are a lot of organic products are enhancing around the globe which may be useful for a foods for getting Runescape Gold and wellness and fitness enhancement.
@Dusty