Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bring back BOTW!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Let's face it, I could do with a forum holiday.

But then, I may have some competition....................

At the very least, I want a p8ntballer.com award for "Most Annoying Member". Can I get a jersey with that on?

Reactions: phil-boy

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Let's face it, I could do with a forum holiday.

But then, I may have some competition....................

At the very least, I want a p8ntballer.com award for "Most Annoying Member". Can I get a jersey with that on?
would be go to see it return, but I think a sticker for your hopper would be cheaper, our you could design a jersey and get a few made, found these

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I've given this some thought, and there really are only two serious contenders for BOTW.

1. Fish Mitten

The obvious choice. Has moved on from The Rumour Mill - because, let's face it, it really wasn't - and has now become the bane of the classifieds. Avoid selling him stuff at all costs, as if it is not up to scratch he will stalk you like a crazy former girlfriend. And as for that user name - well, that joke isn't funny any more. Means well, but just gets it horribly wrong most of the time. Former Mod, but Mod powers were revoked as he is a bit of a loose cannon, to put it mildly. Unstable.

2. Ironhide

What can I say about Ironhide that hasn't already been said? For me, it's the user name that says it all. It MAY - and please note, I say MAY - be cool to be called Ironhide if you are 8.

He's 33.

I rest my case.

In the absence of any other nominations, let's proceed to a poll with haste!

Last edited:
Reactions: phil-boy

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Wasn't Bon always a candidate in the good old days? Not sure anyone's got the power anymore (please don't deleteify me for this Bon)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Right, I'm gonna flex my mod muscle here... I don't think there should be a BOTW, as people sometimes get proper uppity when they get banned. I think we should change it to Villain/dumbass/moron/whatever of the week, change that person's sig and avatar to reflect this. That way everyone is still in the game, classifieds don't go awry, and we don't have to deal with the tears.

Thoughts?

Reactions: phil-boy and NSKlad