Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bristol Addiction Recruiting Now!!!

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
As it says in the title,

We are a new team starting up called Bristol Addiction. We are going to be playing the NSPL in Division 3.

At the minute we consist of 3 very commited players that all have own transport and full equipment.

We are looking for dedicated players that will be willing to travel to tournaments and training and have their own equipment and are able to commit to training at least once a month and all NSPL events. Experience isnt required just a willingness to progress and become a better player.

If you would like anymore information on the team or have any questions feel free to post up, PM or contact me on;

Rhysj.91'at'hotmail.com (obviously the 'at' is a @)

Thank you,
Rhys - Bristol Addiction

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I might be interested if the rest of the UWE guys aren't up for playing. Where will you be training?

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Still looking guys :D

We now have 4 commited guys and are looking for atleast 1 more :)
We are training on 25th may if yuo would like to come along PM me for details :D

Rhys

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
Come on guys, we are still looking for one more member.

We have 4 young guys already joined up and while we don't have as much experience as a lot of teams we are all dedicated players who want to compete, train and improve as much as possible.
Competing in NSPL Division 3 this season while we get everything sorted out and then hopefully moving up to Div 1 for next year.
For more details PM either me, x RENAGADE x 91 or DEADEYEx54x or post on our forums at http://addiction.myfastforum.org/index.php