Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bristol Addiction Recruiting Now!!!

anonononon

May 10, 2008
well i'm hoping to go to bristol uni in september if i get the grades so i may look you up then

DEADEYEx54x

A blast from the past...
Feb 19, 2007
Bristol (U.K).
I would like to thank everyone interested in joining our team,

But...

I sadly have to reject any offers at this time. We have a full squad at the moment and just dont have the available spaces for any extra players.

On the bright side, we will be looking to recruit come the end of the summer season ready for next year, and should hopefully be running 2 squads.

We will keep you updated over the summer.

Best Regards
Joe

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Hey guys,

I'm going to re-open the recruiting status right now, If you have any interest at all in joining please feel free to drop myself, deadeye or renegade a PM, In the unlikely event that none of us answer, swing by our forums at http://addiction.myfastforum.org or drop me a line on Ihateyouall28@hotmail.co.uk

Like i say, if you have any interest in joining then hit us up and we can explain the situation to you regarding players and game time :) we don't bite, well dev does, but only if he likes you ;)

Cheers guys,

Dave

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Thanks to everyone that has emailed/Pm'ed me about joining had lots of interested, alot more than expected which is good news :D

If anyone, those that have already Pm'ed or new people could please PM me again so i can talk to you all about a training date we have arranged in which you guys are welcome to come along and get to know us and play some ball and then we can take it from there :D

Thanks guys,
Rhys