Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

brought an item but no reply ?

bizy43

Jun 25, 2006
basingstoke
actually bluey he wasn't at the last super5's but that was a nice thing to do
will do my best to get you a rotor back
i know his van has given up working (this through his brother)
but i have not seen or heard from him since round 4 and i have tried alot
so i'm assuming there is something wrong but his brother didn't know but then again i don't know where my brother lives
if you need his home number i can provide that pm me

Reactions: Care_Bears

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
as ANTZ is a new fella on the forum I didn`t want him to worry too much and that`s why I vouched for Spurdog, I feel that when someone vouches for someone, he or she should be prepared to back up that vouch as what`s the point ? Bluey
Bluey you are a super star (y) I hope I deal with you in the future

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
ANTZ :- have sent it next day delivery delivery so you should receive it tomorrow, Post office told me you should receive it around 13:00 hrs - 14:00 hrs. I`ve Pm`d you the Tracking Number .
Now , if ?? by any chance you receive the other one from Spurdog ??? please send my one back, the address is on the back of package. . . . Bluey

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Big up to the CARE Bear.

Also demonstrates the implication of a vouch. (Not that the voucher takes on the responsibilities of the vouchee - Bluey has gone above & beyond, but if you vouch for someone that means you are 'under writing' in some way and need to be willing to back up your vouch)

Reactions: Care_Bears

A_n_t_Z

If YoU SeE mE ! tRy To ShOt Me !!
Jul 30, 2012
i really do have to say to everyone on this forum and even more so to care bear a very very big thank you really means alot to know there are some really good people out there thanks again hope to see you all one time and say thanks in person ,

bizy43

Jun 25, 2006
basingstoke
ok have seen mick and to be honest he is not himself
he is having some personal and medical problems
and is under some heavy meds
i will do my best to get the rotor off him (and p+p if you tell me how much) to bring down to the next super5s

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
OK Bizzy, and Thank you, As I`ve sent mine to Antz in Norfolk , if you could bring that other Rotor to Super5ives with you please, all will be square ?? I do hope Mike gets better soon as I want to knock his block off.